- Competitive day delegate rates for meetings from 10-250 attendees
- Meeting facilities suitable for conferences, AGMs, interviews, training sessions and dinners
- Residential venue with 658 onsite bedrooms
- On-site 1,600 space car park with complimentary parking space for the event organiser
- Located in the heart of Liverpool city centre, just two hours from London, and a short walk from Albert Dock and Liverpool One
- Inclusive rental package includes free Wi-Fi, AV equipment and dedicated event manager
- Mouth-watering catering provided by our catering partner Centerplate
To make an enquiry or book a meeting room contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 703 7294.
Have You Considered?
Liverpool is a vibrant, modern city, proud of its rich heritage and renowned for its friendly people. Visit Liverpool and enjoy everything it has to offer. Here is just a sample of what's available.
Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower
Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower is a 4 star hotel located within walking distance of the venue, in the ideal location for your visit to Liverpool. The hotel is perfectly placed to show you the vibrant city and boasts superb views over the Liver Buildings and River Mersey.Visit website
Chaophraya and Palm Sugar Lounge (Thai)
Chaophraya and Palm Sugar Lounge are conveniently located in Liverpool ONE, just across from the venue. Chaophraya and Palm Sugar serve authentic Thai cuisine and cocktails.Visit website
From high street favourites to high end boutiques Liverpool ONE offers a shopping experience unlike any other. Enjoy dinner on the restaurant lined Leisure Terrace overlooking Chavasse Park or maybe drinks in Browns or WOW Bar.Visit website
The Wheel of Liverpool
Located on site, the imposing Wheel of Liverpool has 42 fully enclosed and air-conditioned capsules, which offer riders breathtaking views of the city, the Welsh mountains and – of course - the World Heritage Site waterfront.Visit website
From high street favourites to high-end boutiques, your
fabulous shopping experience is a short stroll from
the venue. Stores open until 8pm weekdays, so
there’s plenty of time to hit the shops.